18 July 2019
17 July 2019
15 July 2019
23 May 2019
11 March 2019
6. Pruning - Pruned and trained the Blackberry growing against the south wall.
1 March 2019
2. See to the sheep - Took across some hay. Checked and counted the sheep.
3. See to the greenhouses - Checked round.
4. Clearing leaves. - Picked up leaves from the old conservatory.
5. Raking the Japanese Garden path.
6. Raking the Rock Garden path and stone masons grotto.
7. Break for tea.
8. Preparing the leaf blower for work.
9. Sweeping round - Swept the front drive, back steps to the office and all other hard surfaces around the grounds.
10. Break for lunch - Just when you think you're on schedule you come home to find a delivery of live plants waiting for you.
11. Unpacked the seedlings and watered from the bottom.
12. Picked up some heaps of rubbish.
13. Raked the South Front gravel.
14. Raked the South Front gravel with the tractor.
15. Packing up.
16. Fed and put away the dogs.
27 February 2019
5. Break for tea.
26 February 2019
2. See to the sheep - Shook up the hay in the rack. Checked and counted the sheep.
3. See to the greenhouses - Checked and watered round.
4. Edging - Edged the Courtyard lawns.
5. Break for tea.
6 Tidying the South Front wall beds - Trimmed any Ivy. Cut back dead growth on some of the plants. Forked the soil. Carted off the rubbish.
7. Break for lunch.
8. Strimming - Strimmed around the stone etc in the Courtyard area.
9. Tidying the South Front window borders - Removed Ivy from the drawing room steps. Pruned back the Clematis and anything else in need. Took the dead leaves off last year's Geraniums as most are still showing signs of life. Carted off most of the rubbish.
10. Packing up.
11. Fed and put away the dogs.