21 October 2007

Kimi Raikkonen 2007 F1 Champion.

The race is now over and we Kimi Raikkonen jumped from 3rd in the championship to 1st and is the new world champion and it also serves to show that you must never give up hope. As I said in this mornings post I'm not disappointed that he won because I think of the three he deserves it the most. Its all about perfection and Lewis as made quite a lot of mistakes whereas I can't really think of much to fault Kimi on. Being British it would obviously nice for Lewis to have won but thankfully formula one and motorsport in general is not about nationalities so I think people who follow the sport will just be happy to know the right person won.
If you want to read more about Kimi Raikkonen you can do so by clicking on this link:

Picture courtesy of: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kimi_Raikkonen_2007_2b.jpg

No comments: