5 March 2018

Footballer Timmy

One of Timmy's favourite games is football. When I got him he didn't know how to play at all and even when he started he was very wary of getting in trouble for playing. I tried to start him off with a tennis ball as all our previous dogs love tennis balls but whenever I would go to pick up a small ball he would run away. I mentioned this to someone from the rescue place and they said that he probably ran away because he was used to people picking up stones and throwing them at him and so thought that is what I was doing so I quickly gave that up as a bad job. The football came about quite by accident when he found an old football in the bushes, he dragged it out and started tossing it around and he has been doing so ever since. At first he didn't like me playing with him but now he allows me to kick it for him every now and then.

No comments: