12 December 2018

12th December (Finished off the long border).

1. See to the dogs - Fed and watered. Cleaned the kennels. Left in the garden.
2. See to the sheep - Took across some hay. Checked and counted the sheep.
3. See to the greenhouses - Checked round.
4. Forking - Carried on from yestereday forking over the long border
5. Break for tea.
6. Forking - Finished off forking over the long border.
7. Break for lunch.
8. Tidying - Carted off all the rubbish from the long border jobs.
9. Pruning - Remover a branch from a conifer that was separating from the main body of the tree.
10. Packing up.
11. See to the bins - Put out the recycle bins for collection.
12. See to the dogs - Fed and put away.

A conifer branch needing amputation.

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Dear Rob, I feel inspired to read every day about all the work you do. I started working in my garden too! There is always something to do. Keep blogging, I love to read it, groetjes Hetty

Rob said...

Hello Hetty, I'm pleased that you find something to enjoy in my posts. As you will see some of the things that I do are repetitive but that's the way my day is. In between the chores I do some different jobs. I try to post everyday that I am at work in the gardens although occasionally something happens to stop me. It does encourage me to make more of an effort knowing that someone is looking forward to my posts so thank you for your nice comment.