24 December 2007

Spare A Thought.

Hello Everyone, I hope you're all okay and looking forward to the Christmas break and we must spare a thought for those who don't get a break over Christmas, the fact that they don't get a break is a measure of their importance and this is something that needs to be recognised by all us lesser souls.
We have Jo and David coming over in a minute for Christmas Eve supper so that will be nice as we also have my parents here too so I'd better get off back and join in the fun.
Happy Christmas to you all,
Bob.

6 comments:

Woody Wilbury said...

And what was I saying about boundaries and feudal anachronisms? I rest my case!

Don't let it get to you; have a good Xmas anyway.

Anonymous said...

How mean!Said it before,don't think they appreciate you.Hope you and your better half have a peaceful christmas and a happy new year.Maureen

Kimmie said...

Wishing you and yours a celebration full of love and joy...Merry Christmas!

Kimmie

Jim said...

Have a Merry Christmas, Bob.

It's been a hard year but you are adjusting. It reminds me of the jokes about the secretary with the mean boss. I'm sure you'e heard some of them
So hang in there, I know it is NOT a joke, it just reminded me.
..

Matron said...

Happy New Year to you and your pooches! Mine is still enjoying loads of leftover turkey!

Phil Voice said...

Hi Bob

Are you still on Christmas holidays?
I hope you have had a good break and really hope you manage to post some of your gardening activities this year?

All the best

Phil