6 October 2011

First sightings of Christmas.

Last night on TV I saw my first advert advertising a product for Christmas, if I recall right it was something to do with Disneyland, Paris. Then today I had to call in and get something from the garden centre and there in the main isle was a fully decorated Christmas tree and off to the right I could see the Christmas shop open for business.

Have you spotted anything to do with Christmas yet, and how do you feel about it being thrust up on us this early in the year?

-- Sent from my HP Pre3



1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I did this week...an aisle with Christmas bows and trinkets set out for buyers ready to begin. (crazy)...but in my mind so much better than the rows and rows of halloween stuff they try to stuff down our throats. (we don't do halloween at our house).

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted