4 January 2011

Let There Be Light.

I’ve been meaning to show you this for a while now but never got round to it so I am going to show you tonight come what may.
To make this you need a small torch (flashlight), two rubber bands and your dogs collar.

You then assemble them so that they look like so…

And there you have a neck torch for your dog.

I know that you can buy lights to fit your dogs collar or even collars that light up and I was going to buy one for Tommy but after playing around with this I decided that it works better than the bought ones so I’m not going to bother. Apart from showing me where he is and because the light shines where he is looking which might be of little use to Tommy but with him being a nosey dog and always looking to see what I’m doing it comes in real handy because he shines the light and I have both hands free do the work.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Brilliant idea!

John Gray said...

I think my constance would need one of those industrial size lanterns!

Gail said...

Great idea!