22 December 2020

Christmas Arrangements & Burning Ears.

 Hello everyone, hopefully you are all feeling well and looking forward to Christmas. Because of the covid situation Vicki's mum has had to cancel her visit. She was going to be spending a few days with us over Christmas so that's a bit disappointing but apart from that things are going well.

Unfortunately there is a bit of animosity in the village at the moment because it seems that someone has travelled up from London after the covid restrictions were applied and some people have take exception to it. I've not heard of anything official being done about it but if the muttering and chunttering are anything to go by the fire brigade may have to be called to extinguish some burning ears.

I know, I've been letting the side down with the picture posting of decorations. It seems like the more time one has to spare the less time I have to get everything done. Anyway I will redeem myself a little by posting a few pictures all at once so as to get back on track. The pictures tonight are the rest of the ones from the landing window.





3 comments:

Susan Heather said...

I love your decorations especially the middle photo as well as the view in the bottom photo.

Doc said...

Love the photos, hope you two have a wonderful Christmas.

ellen abbott said...

I do like the pot with the snowflakes.

at least they mostly comply where you are. over here people are just crazy protesting precautions.