28 July 2010

Tippy Update.

I just phoned the Vet to see how Tippy is and they told me that she is stable but no change in her condition. They are going to call me later after they get the results of the blood tests.

Kimmie asked how I am? I am pleased to say that I am over most of the nasty symptoms like sore throat etc. I still have a bit of a cough but the worst thing now is a lack of enrgy. I took Tom a walk this morning and went to check the greenhouses and my legs like jelly by the time I got home. I thought I might do some light duties today but I think they may have to be a bit lighter than planned. Its raining on and off anyway so I'm not going out in the rain to work.

Sent from my Palm Treo Smartphone.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Keep us posted, and don't work too hard today. Best to take care of yourself.