27 July 2010

You Have To Ask.

In a short while we will be once a again off to the vets with Tippy. After the visit yesterday she improved slightly but I can't help feeling I'm just prolonging the agony. I wouldn't mind if I knew she would make a worthwhile recovery but if we go through all this anguish now only for it to be repeated again in just a short time you have to question whether you are doing it for yourself or the dog. We will just have to see what they say tonight.

Sent from my Palm Treo Smartphone.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Asking God to give you wisdom. I know how much you love Tippy. Praying in my end of the world for you both.

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Sara said...

I know what a difficult place you are in right now. You will know what to do when the time comes. Letting go can be the greatest gift of love we can give to our beloved dog.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through right now.