24 July 2010

Visiting.

Today I am at my parents. Me and Tom are here by ourselves as Vicki and her friend along with my parents have gone to the RHS show at Tatton Park. Because Vicki can't drive yet they have all gone by coach from here. Its a days excursion put on by a coach tour company local to this area which is why me and Tom are here, we brought Vicki.

I am a bit under the weather at the moment suffering a cold. I want to lay down but when I do my head just becomes completely congested so I alternate between walking round aching and lying down trying to rest. Now I think it has gone on my chest also so every now and then I have to find time for a bout of coughing. The only good side to that is that its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.

Sent from my Palm Treo Smartphone.

No comments: