23 June 2011

Tomcam version 2.1.

I've recently been working on version 2 of 'Tomcam' the video below was actually made with version 2.1 and is just a bit of a fun video we took whilst I was trying a new collar attachment. In the video you will see me playing around with Tess. You will probably notice that when I am trying to get her to lie down Tommy is the one doing the lying down. I have to laugh sometimes because when I am trying to get her to do things I turn round to find Tommy already did it, it's sort of like he is showing her what to do behind my back. Oh yes, in the video you will hear me telling her first to sit and then lie down which might sound a bit confusing but the reason is that at the moment we have to go through the sitting position to get to lying down with maybe a paw shake thrown in for good meassure. She does do the lie down quite well most of the time although it isn't so obvious in the video, what is more obvious is that she will sit and stay very well now. Anyway I will let you watch the video which is a bit rough in places but it was just a bit of fun with the dogs really.

9 comments:

HORIZON said...

l had to laugh at Tommy lying down etc. Great to see the world from a different perspective though. Tess is doing well and as cute as ever- it's tough visiting here these days- we keep talking and talking about getting a new pup for Sam.

Sara said...

What a cute video, especially seeing it all from Tommy's perspective.

I too often find Oreo doing just what I asked Chewy to do~waiting patiently for acknowledgement of his good behavior.

Gail said...

Tommy has those commands down pat.

Emily C. said...

This is so cool! :)

Amy Wood said...

Neat to watch things from Tommy's perspective. The Tomcam is a cool idea!

Pamela said...

Fun video. Sorry I have been away so long. Life just got busy :-)

Doc said...

You three should start a comedy show, very funny and Tom is such a good dog.

Anonymous said...

What a great concept for a video! Perhaps you can have Tommy chase a cat or something for the next one :-)

Sage said...

Tess is coming along nicely! It's always helpful when there's a big brother showing her the ropes.