14 October 2019

Barn Wall Border (Part Two).


Today I managed to finish off work on the barn wall border. It's been a bit of a job what with the weather and everything being neglected. I haven't done much with the Dogwood as the red growth will be a bit of colour over the Winter months. Also the Forsythia shouldn't really be pruned at this time year but I did it just to make the job look right. The Holly tree will have a few of the long ends trimmed off near to Christmas. Anyway here are a few before and after pictures.












I need to try and poison the small tree at the base of the wall. I can't dig it out as it's mixed in with a rose which I would like to try and keep.

Most of the shrubs were pruned by this stage, I just removed a lower branch on the Pyracantha as it was a tangled mess and couldn't be seen anyway,

The soil was forked and a new edge put to the grass although it wasn't the best job as the soil is saturated.



No comments: