9 October 2019

Strawberry Runners.

Today I managed to get some Strawberry runners potted up which as it happened turned out to be a good job as there some quite heavy showers this afternoon. The ones in the pictures are to be grown on before being planted out in the garden at a later date. I also have some more smaller ones coming on which I am thinking of growing in the greenhouse. I already have some indoors but they don't seem to be a very productive variety so it might be time for a change.

Also today I managed to do a cut of the small lawns in the walled garden. They where long overdue on account of all the wet weather we have been having of late. It was still wet this morning when I cut them but this mower seems to cope quite well with wet grass so I was able to get them done.

Also today I had to attend the diabetic clinic just so they could check to see if I was coping okay. They were very pleased with both my record keeping and also the way I have been keeping my blood sugars under control.

No comments: