3 April 2012

Claas Telehandler.

As promised last night I am going to share a few Mods that are free or cost next to nothing to acquire. All the Mods I have seen are free to download so when I mean free to buy I am talking about within the game itself from the farming shop.

Today I am showing the Claas Telehandler, I've been playing around with it a for a while and everything I have tried works okay except I can't get it to pick up a trailer so I don't think it will do that, if I find one that it will pick up I will let you know. As you will see from the video you can choose between front axle steer, rear axle steer or both axle steering by cycling with the letter 'U'. The boom extends as you would expect and it has front and rear working lights and that's about it really - simple but effective.

If you want to download it you will find it here http://www.ls-uk.info/downloads/88/16883

Below is a short demo video taken in the farming shop yard on East Peak Farms map.

No comments: