4 April 2012

What Weather!

Last week we had the warmest day of the year so far and a week later we wake up to snow. I can't say that I have a lot of enthusiasm for snow at this time of the year, it just makes a mess of my plans and everything in the garden as well - plus it feels colder snow than we get in winter which I guess is because we have become used to the climbing temperatures. Well, I have some seeds and stuff to order so I think today might be the day for that job - its certainly no fun working outdoors that's for sure.

-- Sent from my HP Pre3



2 comments:

Theanne said...

I have other friends who've commented on the changing UK weather! I keep waiting for it to do something equally strange here but so far nothing!

How do I get to your new blog?

Sara said...

This has been the craziest weather year ever.