8 July 2012

British Grand Prix

Today is the British Grand Prix and if it's anything like qualifying yesterday it promises to be a great race. At the moment the weather looks bright and sunny but things can soon change and if it does then the fun should really start....

....Well that's that over with, unfortunately it wasn't the result I hoped for, I really can't get excited about a Redbull win. I was hoping for another with by Fernando Alonzo but unfortunately his tyres didn't hold out long enough and he lost the lead with just a few laps to go. I guess second isn't to bad. Of course it would have been nice to see one of the British guys to win but the car just isn't working at the moment.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Good to see a line from you Rob. I hope you and your family are doing OK.