24 January 2019

24th January. (Tidying the patio rose beds).

1. See to the dogs - Fed and watered. Cleaned the kennels. Left in the garden.
2. Gritting - Spread some grit on the paving as it was very icy.
3. See to the sheep - Took across some hay. Checked and counted the sheep. Broke the ice on the water trough.
4. See to the greenhouses - Checked and watered round.
5. Break for tea.
6. Tidying - Continued the tidy up around the lily pond area. Forking over the borders


7. Break for lunch.
8. More border forking by the lily pond.
9. Packing up.
10. Fed and put away the dogs.
11. See to the bins - Put away the bin and tub.

4 comments:

Hetty said...

This cold weather causes you a lot of extra work. Groetjes,
Hetty

Kimmie said...

Just thinking of being outside makes me smile. Rose's being readied, even better!

Bitterly cold here in New England. Currently in resting mode with homeschool off, as we have been hit with flu A. 6 children with the flu and 2 parents praying to the Lord to stay well.




Kimmie
Mama to 8
One homemade and 7 adopted

Rob said...

Hello Hetty, I am very dependant on the weather as to what sort of work I can do. This week we have had a lot of frost so no chance of doing any border work but as you will see from my latest blog posts I have still managed to find plenty to do.

Rob said...

Hi Kimmie, I hope you yourself have managed to avoid the flu as I know you have so much going on in your daily life. We have been having a bit of a cold spell here this week so I've had to focus on other jobs which is okay as it makes for a change.