23 November 2021

Timmy Found His New Spot.

Today we went over to the new house for the first time since getting the keys to the property. As we aren't moving in properly until April we are just taking a few things over a bit at a time in the cars as and when we go. Today's visit was mainly to take a look around the place, take some measurements and make a few notes as to what needs to be done, mostly in terms of decor and what have you. Of course I will be doing lots of work in the garden but there is no desperate rush with that at the time being. Another reason for the visit today was to take the dogs over to see how they liked it and as was to be expected they were quite eager to explore, especially Tess who was in to everything. Timmy was his usual self and very calm about it all and soon found his new favourite place which was on the top of the stairs. This was no great surprise as he is often to be found keeping an eye on things from the top of the stairs back at our old place. 
Timmy's has a new favourite place with a view out across fields.

Timmy soon found his new favourite place and was very laid back about it all.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you! I've wondered where you'd gotten to. Congrats on your new home.

Be well.

Susan Heather said...

I had also been wondering about you. Obviously a lot has been happening if you are about to move into a new home.

Rob said...

Thank you Anonymous, Lots has been happening which makes me think I should have been writing about it. Unfortunately some of it left me in the wrong frame of mind to be writing about it.

Rob said...

Hi Susan, Yes I'm sorry for not being around for a while. I was cancelled by some troll which I know is fashionable these days but it's made things difficult with regards to talking about work and also it affected me mentally. Although I must add the troll was from facebook and not blogger but it still makes one wary.