24 January 2022

A Place To Rest Awhile.

I've been looking for a chair for my room at the new place for a while now and whilst there is no shortage of chairs to be had I had something particular in mind along the lines of vintage, antique type if not genuine then at least in appearance. Anyway I recently spotted something that I liked and was lucky enough to win it. So I was really excited when delivery day finally arrived and I was able to see in the flesh my new acquisition and I wasn't disappointed, it's solid and very comfortable and I think looks well in the room. 

My new rocking chair.


 

8 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Looks very comfortable, I see many days rocking away the hours.
Jo

Susan Heather said...

and very nice it is too.

ellen abbott said...

Oh, very nice. So glad it's comfortable. It would be so disappointing if it were not having bought it without testing it.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty. I'd arm wrestle for a shot at that one. :D

Rob said...

Yes Jo it is very nice to sit in also it's making use of something no longer wanted by someone else and it's my style, I don't often go for the modern stuff.

Rob said...

Thank you Susan. It's nice to sit in and take a nap.

Rob said...

I know what you mean Ellen, it wasn't cheap either but I thought it looked okay so risked it.

Rob said...

Ha ha - well you would probably win (Anonymous) as I'm not much of an arm wrestler.