21 April 2021

A Cherry Blossom Time Of Year.

Hello everyone, 

This week I have been spending a lot of my time cutting grass, in particular the lawns. I have been over them a couple of times this year already with the tractor and whilst it does an okay job, especially at knocking off all the winter rough so making it a more manageable job for the Allett mower which does a much better cut. Because it's the first cut with the Allett mower I also need to mark out the lawns so as to get the stripes right, this takes up quite a bit of time which is why it's taken me twice as long as it would to normally cut the grass. If we don't have rain soon I won't have to be bothering myself about cutting grass though as everywhere is getting to be very dry.

One of the main features of the garden at this time of the year apart from the Daffodils are the Cherry trees which are all full of blossom. Below are a few pictures for you to take a look at.





 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could have another dream come true, I'd dream of being your apprentice.

ellen abbott said...

what anonymous said

Belinda Robinson said...

Beautiful blossom, the trees are so stunning.
Hope we get a bit of rain soon - I guess it’s waiting for the Bank Holiday weekend!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,
I would like your advice on something.
Can you give me an email?
petesteele59@hotmail.com
Many thanks,
Pete

Rob said...

For those that wish to be my apprentice there is always plenty to do for anyone who wants to help.