22 December 2021

Painting The Dinning Room.

 Today we have been painting the dinning room walls. When I say WE I mean Timothy-Michael and I. Although as I said previously Timmy is under strict instructions not to over do things on account of his injured leg.

The first job was to piant around all the edges and corners which proved a more difficult and time consuming job than painting all the rest of the walls. I still have some work to do on the radiator but I ran out of time also I can't get properly with the brushes I have so Vicki is going to fix me up with something else which she says will do the job. Lets hope it does or we may end up with a stripy radiator.




4 comments:

ellen abbott said...

That's a nice green in the bottom picture but it looks completely different from the green in the first picture. And is that just regular wall paint on the radiator? Doesn't the heat affect the paint?

Susan Heather said...

That colour goes really well with the bricks.

Rob said...

Hi Ellen,
I think the colour difference may be due to the light as the first picture was take in daylight and the second in the evening by the light of the electric lighting. I don't really know if the paint will be affected by the heat of the radiator, I was just following in structions. Vicki usually knows about this sort of thing so I would say there won't be a problem with it.

Rob said...

Thanks Susan. I think it does too.