23 December 2021

Second Hand Window Cleaner.

There has been know painting for me today as I've caught up with what I can do until I know what else Vicki intends. I think I've done okay for a novice decorator though, I've got two rooms ready and painted the ceiling throughout the rest of the house. So I had a bit of a tidy round this morning, took out all the painting things from the dinning room and gave it a sweep out and put some things back on the wall that I removed for decorating.

This afternoon I spent quite some time cleaning down a second hand window that I've got for the garage. There was all sealant around the edges from when it had been in it's last location so I cleaned all that off and washed it all down so it looks as good as new. It's a plastic frame so there's no rot to worry about.




 

3 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Looks like a new window, well done !
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Take a day off :)
~Jo
x

Rob said...

Thanks Jo and same back to you.