15 December 2022

Out With The New, In With The Old.

 I got to work today and was told that the new head gardener has quit his job after only eight weeks. I don't really understand why as he was planning new projects right up to the last time I saw him which was only five days ago. From what I've been told it sounds like he couldn't cope and has had some kind of a break down.

So today I am back in charge of the gardens so I decided to tidy up this Ivy growing on the wall by the garden house.

It was just a matter of giving it a bit of a trim to keep it under control.


2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Ooh dear.
Seems to be happening a lot over the pond too.
Wall and Ivy now in fine shape !
~Jo

Rob said...

It's not easy to find the right person Jo. We thought this guy was just right for the job and I got on with him well so it was a shame he quit so soon. I like to see the ivy when trimmed.