18 June 2023

Christmas Tomato Update.

 Hello everyone, I hope you're all keeping well.

I was thinking the other day that it is about time I did a Christmas tomato update. For those that don't know what I'm talking about [Click Here]. So below is a picture of my main crop Tomato plants, the one on the left being from the batch of seeds that I sowed at Christmas. The other two plants are a couple of different varieties sown around ten weeks later. As you can see, there is still a bit of a difference although it's fair to say that the ones sown at a later time are not too far behind but even if I end up getting a fresh Tomato even just a couple of weeks sooner I'm sure to appreciate it.



2 comments:

Lee Firth said...

I've had a similar experience; started some off indoors in March and they're no further on than some self-sets that just popped up in the garden.

Rob said...

It's good that you found some free tomato plants growing, I bet they will taste better too - ha ha.