7 March 2021

Something Different.

Today I thought I would post something a bit different to the usual gardening things. I took these during our daily walk around. I like to make sure things are in order and no one has been up to any monkey business.

Below is the head gardener checking out the snowdrops by the woodland walk, no doubt whilst keeping an eye out for squirrels also.

This building in amonst the trees is the old water pumping station, it's no longer in use and is slowly decaying with time.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the light on the on the cottage. Wish I could print, mat, frame and hang that masterpiece.

Susan Heather said...

Love the old pumping station. What a shame it is being left to rot.

Rob said...

Anonymous: If you are able to do the things you mention you are welcome to use the picture free of charge to yourself. I'm pleased that you enjoyed it.

Rob said...

I too hate to see things like this falling in to disrepair. I'm surprised Nick the B&B manager hasn't made use of it yet. I think it would make a nice quiet retreat if renovated.

Belinda Robinson said...

Lovely photos, all those snowdrops - beautiful!

Rob said...

It's surprising how the woodland walk changes through the year Belinda. My favourite time is in a few weeks when the wild garlic comes in to flower. I will try and take a picture at the time.